Commercial & Domestic Gas Service Engineer
GOS Heating is a progressive domestic and commercial heating and plumbing business based in Preston and serving the Northwest. Current expansion and development include renewable technology and commercial electrical work.
GOS has won a number of contracts and so are looking to expand the team. The vacancy is for a commercial gas engineer to work on our commercial and heating contracts doing service and repair work.
Typical projects might include:
– Domestic heating and plumbing servicing
– Pipeline services
– Building management systems
– Air conditioning and ventilation systems.
The following are essential:
– Able to work with customers and in a friendly and proactive way.
– Able to follow safe working procedures and accurately record data and information.
– Able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate good organizational and time management skills.
– Can make decisions and solve problems.
This is a role that will suit a versatile commercial gas engineer who is ambitious and keen to progress within a well-established and friendly company. Our extensive experience in the industry means that we can provide the successful applicant with backup when needed. We also regularly send our engineers on training courses and ensure your qualifications are maintained.
The role includes Company phone, PDA and vehicle. Testing equipment is also provided.
Please call Mick on 01772 734966 for more information.
– Relevant commercial experience: 3 years (Required)
– Commercial Gas Qualifications including: CCN1, CKR1M, CEN1, HTR1, WAT1, CPA1 CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1, ICAE1, ICPN1, TPCP1