Private Landlords & Housing Associations
GOS Heating works with private landlords and housing associations to give peace of mind so that in the event of an emergency you or your tenants (with your permission) can ring our service and repair line secure in the knowledge that whatever the heating or plumbing problem it will be repaired promptly.
In addition, GOS Heating will help you stay legal by prompting you when the Landlords CP12 Gas Certificate is due. As part of the package GOS Heating will carry out the annual service for the boiler giving you and your tenants peace of mind that it is operating safely and efficiently.
PRIVATE LANDLORD SERVICES
Services for private landlords and housing associations include:
• Design & installation
• Technical surveys
• Managed boiler changes
• 5 year guarantee on all Worcester boilers
• Landlords CP12 Gas Certificate
• Cover for plumbing including toilets/taps/drains
• Annual maintenance & servicing
• 24 hour emergency repair
• Competitive annual fixed price contracts
Whether you own a single property or are a large housing association with 1000’s of properties GOS Heating will take away the hassle and stress of managing the plumbing and heating so that in the event of a problem all you need to do is ring one number for a fast and responsive service.
Call now on 01524 587075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any heating or plumbing enquiry no matter how large or small.
Landlord Property Maintenance in Lancaster
As a landlord it is essential for you to maintain the safety of your properties for your tenants. Your legal duties apply to a wide range of accommodations of which are working under a lease or license. The maintenance duties you will be responsible for are:
- Maintenance – this involves safe maintenance of pipework, appliances and chimney. Servicing of gas appliances in accordance to the frequency given in the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Gas safety checks: An annual gas safety check should be carried out on each gas appliance. It is a legal requirement that you check all gas appliances are safety checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer. This will ensure that all appliances are working as efficiently and as safe as possible.
- Record: A record of the annual gas safety check should be given to your existing tenants within 28 days of completion, or to new tenants upon the start of their tenancy.
The Gas Safety Regulations state that landlords must only use a Gas Safe registered engineer. At GOS Heating all our engineers are Gas Safe registered and fully insured to work in your properties. If you are looking for engineers to test and inspect your properties in Lancaster, then contact us now on 01524 587075.
For Landlord Services in Lancaster, Contact Us Now!
If you are looking for specialists to help with the inspection and testing of plumbing and heating in your properties, contact us now! With a team of experienced and highly trained engineers, you can trust that we will provide you with a professional and efficient service. No matter what type of plumbing or heating service you might require, we’ve got you covered. Get in touch today, and we will be happy to provide you with a free no obligation quote.