Commercial/Domestic Electrician Required
GOS Heating is a progressive domestic and commercial heating and plumbing business based in Preston and serving the Northwest. Current expansion and development include renewable technology and commercial electrical work.
GOS have won a number of contracts and so are looking to expand the team. The vacancy is for an electrician to work on our domestic electrical contracts but there will be development opportunities to work on commercial projects for the candidate with a positive attitude.
Typical projects might include:
– Bathroom remodelling and adaptations
– Domestic rewires and security
– NICEIC electrical inspections & certification
– Domestic and home emergency clients
– Social housing and student accommodation.
– Central heating, smart thermostat and smart home installations.
The following are essential:
– Able to work with customers and in a friendly and proactive way.
– Able to follow safe working procedures and accurately record data and information.
– Able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate good organisational and time management skills.
– Can make decisions and solve problems.
– Have experience of a variety of domestic electrical tasks, including installation works, reactive maintenance, fault finding, inspection and testing.
– Have a willingness to train our next generation of electricians by supervising apprentices.
This is a role that will suit a versatile electrician who is ambitious and keen to progress within a well-established and friendly company. Our extensive experience in the industry means that we can provide the successful applicant with backup when needed. We also regularly send our engineers on training courses and ensure your qualifications are maintained.
Role includes Company phone, PDA and vehicle. Testing equipment is also provided.
– Full-time with an immediate start
– Annual salary based on experience. Regular overtime is available.
– Relevant domestic experience: 3 years (Required)
– Electrical qualifications at City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Level 3
– 18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations.
Please call Niki on 01772 734966 for more information.